Day 1: Dar es Salaam - Ruaha
Your adventure begins as you report at the domestic airport (Terminal 1) of Dar es Salaam, at 09:30 am for departure to Ruaha. The journey of three hours in the small Cessna aircraft and via the scenic flora will be passed in a jiffy. Upon arrival in Ruaha, your vehicle will be waiting for you to be transferred to the Ruaha River Lodge. Afternoon game
drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 2: Ruaha
After breakfast, walking safari, followed by lunch and afternoon game drive. Ruaha is famous for its large population of Elephants. Presently about 10.000 are roaming the park. Ruaha National Park is also a true birdwatchers paradise: 436 species have been identified of an estimated total of 475. Among the resident birds are different species of Hornbills, Kingfishers and Sunbirds. Also many migrants visit Ruaha, e.g. the White Stork. Other special animals in Ruaha are: the African Wild Dog and Sable Antelope. Rhinoceros were last been sighted in 1982 and are probably extinct in the park due to poaching.
Dinner and overnight at Ruaha River Lodge.
Day 3: Ruaha - Dar es Salaam
After early breakfast, sunrise game drive in Ruaha National Park, then transfer to the Airstrip for your flight at 1145 Hours back to Dar es Salaam / Zanzibar / Arusha
Tour Price Include:
• All park entrance, Accommodation and administrative fees
• All meals while on Safari
• 3 liter water on a daily basis
• Transfer to/from Moshi
• 4WD transportation while on Safari
• Staff fees
• Hotel accommodation where noted
• Walking Tour in the in some protected areas
1. Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders $.100
2. Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
3. Meals not listed above
4. Optional Tours (balloon rides $. 500 per person etc)
5. Tips and any items of personal nature.