Day 1; Dar-es-Salaam Selous Game Reserve
Depart from Dar es Salaam city centre by 4×4 safari vehicle to the Selous Game Reserve. Enjoy a late lunch at the Rufiji River Camp. Embark on an afternoon game drive in the reserve, and then return to Rufiji River Camp for dinner and overnight
Day 2; Selous Game Reserve
After breakfast begins with the most exciting experience the Selous has to offer. A walking safari which is accompanied by an armed range for approx. 1 to 2 hrs. This allow you to get a real feel of the African bush and allows you to see much more, especially birds, insects and vegetation. Return to the camp by vehicle. Lunch at the Camp. After lunch explore the Selous further by game driving in the Selous. Overnight Rufiji River Camp/Selous Safari Camp/Sand Rivers Camp.
Day 3; Selous Game Reverve
After breakfast, accompany an armed ranger on a waking safari in the reserve. The sights and sounds (and smells) of a walking safari are a special treat that will live long in your memory. In the afternoon, enjoy a boat safari where you will explore the different channels and lakes of the Rufiji River System, surrounded by hippos and crocodiles. A large variety of herons, storks, ducks, stilts, and other water birds may be seen. And you also see land mammals, such as giraffe and elephants. Meals and overnight at Rufiji River Camp
Day 4; Selous Game Reserve � Dar-es-Salaam
Enjoy a morning game drive in the Selous Game Reserve. Early lunch at the camp, followed by departure transfer to Dar es Salaam. Drop off in the city centre.
Tour Price Include:
• All park entrance, Accommodation and administrative fees
• All meals while on Safari
• 3 liter water on a daily basis
• Transfer to/from Moshi
• 4WD transportation while on Safari
• Staff fees
• Hotel accommodation where noted
• Walking Tour in the in some protected areas
1. Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders $.100
2. Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
3. Meals not listed above
4. Optional Tours (balloon rides $. 500 per person etc)
5. Tips and any items of personal nature.