In this itinerary you will visit the following attractions: Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Mkuru Village and Arusha National Park. Bayango tours use very high experienced guides aiming to increase the level of satisfaction of our customers.
Consider the following day to day schedule ;
Day 1: Arrive in Tanzania.
Picked up from the airport/shuttle terminal and transfer to Moshi town: general briefing, meal and overnight stay at Keys hotel.
Day 2: Moshi-Mkuru Oldoinyo Lendaree.
Breakfast, depart for Mkuru village for culture tour: options: climbing Oldoinyo Lendaree, the pyramidal-shaped mountain. Bird Watching (walking safari) through the acacia woodland, or Camel-back safari, Dinner and overnight at Mkuru campsite.
Day 3: Arusha National Park Game Drive.
Transferred to Arusha National park with packed lunches, Full day game drive in the park, Late afternoon drive to Meru View Lodge, for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Lake Manyara Game Drive.
Morning breakfast, then drive to Lake Manyara National Park, lunch at picnic site. Proceed with afternoon game drive at the park till sunset. Dinner and overnight at Migunga Forest Camp (tented).
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater Tour.
Transfer to Ngorongoro Crater for full day of crater tour with picnic lunch boxes, late afternoon return to the crater rim for dinner and overnight stay at Ngorongoro wildlife Lodge.
Day 6: Serengeti National Park.
After Breakfast at Ngorongoro, transfer to Serengeti. Stop over at Olduvai Gorge En-route game viewing; Dinner and overnight camping at Seronera Wildlife Lodge/Ikoma Bush Camp (tented).
Day 7: Serengeti Plain Safari.
Full day game drive to the Serengeti Plain, till late afternoon when you return to the tented camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 8: Serengeti – Tarangire Transfer.
Transfer to Tarangire National Park for late afternoon game viewing. Dinner and overnight at Tamarind Tented Camp.
Day 9: Return to Moshi
Game drive in park till late afternoon when you will be driven back to Moshi town (lunch at Crane hotel)
Our Tour Include:
1. Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
2. Private guide
3. Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
4. Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
5. Park fees
6. Crater fees
7. Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
8. On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, Karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
9. Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
1. Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
2. Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
3. Meals not listed above
4. Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
5. Tips and any items of personal nature.
1. We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non- availability.
2. Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will.
Contact us through our email(s) in order to get full quotation of your Safari.