This is the oldest but best root of trekking Mount Kilimanjaro for all climbing groups and solo climbers. This program starts from 5 day to six days. Bayango tours enable you to fulfill your long term dream of climbing the highest mountain in Africa via Marangu route. It’s recommended to all mountain climbers with experience and who’ve never climbed before.
This is the simple route of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro for the beginners and this route has highest summit possibility for 93% to 90%. However it is sometimes congested by many tourists due to its popularity, so it is better to make your booking early if you have chosen the easy Marangu route in climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
Itinerary ForClimbing Kilimanjaro Marangu 5 days.
Arrival day. We will meet you at the airport on arrival and drive to hotel in Moshi. The climbing gears will be checked at the hotel too, if you’ll be missing some trekking Kilimanjaro gears you can hire from us at low price and we can give you some for free.
Marangu gate 1700m – Mandara Hut 2740m 5,500ft to 9,000ft.
Mandara Hut 2,740m – Horombo Hut 3700m 9,000ft to 12,100ft
Horombo Hut 3700m – Kibo Hut 4700m – 12,100ft to 15,400ft
Kibo Hut 4700m – Summit and Horombo – 5,895m – and down to 3,700m – and down to 12,100ft
Horombo Hut 3700m – Mandara Hut 2,740m – Marangu gate 1700m – 12,100ft to 5,500ft
PRICE PER PERSON IN GROUP FROM $1500
1. All government taxes
2. Mountain Guides,
3. Professional, experienced porters & cook
4. Park fees
5. 2 Nights hotel accommodation
6. All meals while on the Mountain
7. Arrival and Departure transfers
8. Guides, Porters, cook salaries
9. Hut fees
10. Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food:
11. Clean, purified drinking water
12. Extra specials
13. Insurance and ethical treatment of porters
14. Transfers from/to hotel to/from the starting point
2. Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
3. Optional Tours (short/long safari after your climb etc)