Click Here For 10% DiscountKilimanjaro climb Machame Route 6 Days
Mountain Kilimanjaro climb via machame route 6 days is the best trekking option which need the climber to be fit physically and mentally comparing to the 7 days trek . Our guides are here to make your dreams become true by reaching at the summit of the highest mountain in Africa in 6 days.
OFFERS: PORTABLE TOILET, EXTRA MEALS & FRUITS
1. All government taxes
2. Mountain Guides,
3. Professional, experienced porters & cook
4. Park fees
5. 2 Nights hotel accommodation
6. All meals while on the Mountain
7. Arrival and Departure transfers
8. Guides, Porters, cook salaries
9. Mess tents with table and chairs
10. Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
11. Clean, purified drinking water
1. Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
2. Optional Tours (short/long safari after your climb etc)
3. Tips and any items of personal nature
PRICE PER PERSON FROM $1800
Arrival day at the airport. Our team will meet you on arrival and drive to the hotel in Moshi. We will make the equipment check and trip briefing for short time at the hotel.
Leave from Moshi to Kilimanjaro machame gate
Machame Gate to Machame Hut (Full Board): 1830 meters to 3000 meters: 6-7 walking hours.
Machame Camp to Shira Camp (Full Board)
Machame Hut to Shira Camp (3,840m): 4-6 hours walking.
Shira Camp to Lava Tower to Barranco Camp.
Baranco Camp to Karan
It takes 6 – 7 hiking hours to arrive at Barranco 13000 ft.ga Camp (Full Board)
Kilimanjaro climbing takes 4-5 hours walking from Barranco Camp to Karanga camp (4,000 m).
Barafu Camp to Summit to Mweka Camp (Full Board)
Barafu Camp to Mweka Camp (3100 m): 12-14 hours walking.
Mweka Camp to Mweka Gate to Moshi/Arusha in your personal hotel. (Half Board)
If you still have enough time you can extend your Safari with us to explore more about the natural beauty of Tanzania.